hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team Munich, Germany we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As the Product Marketing Intern, you will assist in a variety of activities and projects that will help define hybris’ Commerce Suite as the Omni-Commerce™ solution for B2C and B2B retailers.
You must possess a unique blend of business (B2C and B2B) and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions to communicate hybris’ value proposition to the broader market. You must want to learn a lot about the world of Commerce technology, b2b marketing, product positioning and content marketing.
- Your Responsibilities
- Review of marketing material including brochures, web content, email, and presentations that fulfills the marketing and communication strategy
- Be responsible for creating, updating internal customer/business data into software systems of record
- Administer key aspects of webinar program including setup, registrations, maintenance of hosting system, technical assistance during webinar etc.
- Run and interpret data analysis
- Support the Product Marketing team with their daily work and managing administrative tasks as well as assisting in projects
- Conduct research and information gathering on different business-related topics
- Be interested and have fun in digging into new tasks and topics constantly
- Time Commitment
- Looking for a dedicated individual who can commit up to 2-3 days per week.
- Days/Times are flexible between M-F 9:00-18:00
- Your Qualifications
- Very good command of written English (additional languages welcome)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office tools, especially in Excel
- Experience with HTML welcome
- Open-minded personality
- A problem solver by nature
- Background or interest in commerce and commerce technology (Consumer and/or Business to Business)
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Product Marketing Intern (m/f)