hybris delivers enterprise ecommerce software, enabling businesses on every continent to sell goods and services through every touch point, channel and device. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative Product Manager who is keen to work with others to help bring innovative, profitable new software to market.
As a Product Manager you will join a growing team at the heart of product development, where you will collaborate with a wide range of dynamic colleagues throughout hybris and beyond. Teams and individuals will look to you for guidance, requiring you to communicate confidently and clearly on a range of different technical and business levels. You will need to expertly shape the detail of an individual requirement whilst also understanding its importance in the wider context, allowing you to maintain the clear balance and direction of your product.
You will be responsible for generating ideas for your product and drawing ideas out of others. You will gather feedback, own and prioritize your backlog, define the requirements and ensure that everything necessary for the release of your product is delivered on time. Here your constant collaboration ensures alignment between products. You will need to manage change when it occurs and remain flexible throughout to ensure that you and your team meet your key objectives.
It is a challenging role where you will constantly find yourself stretched in opposing directions by the requests and needs of hybris' departments, partners and customers. You will really get to test your creative and innovative faculties within our results-driven, agile company in order to get the job done.
- Your Responsibilities
- Own, plan, design and build market leading, innovative, profitable & quality software.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Software Architects to define the Product Vision, Roadmap and Release Plan.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog.
- Work closely with Software Architects, User Interface Designers, Developers and Quality Assurance to translate high-level requirements into User Stories and review their implementation.
- Be the subject matter expert for your product's capabilities and future plans; inform internal and external teams through email, meetings, conference calls and presentations at technology events.
- Your Experience
- Technical university degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar.
- Software development experience.
- 2+ years eCommerce and/or Business Analysis and/or Product Management experience.
- Prior successful collaboration and/or leadership within cross-functional engineering teams.
- Personal Attributes
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others.
- Available for travel to hybris offices abroad (10 - 20% time).
- Additionally you may have
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following industries: eCommerce, logistics, retail software.
- Experience with hybris products
Time to join the best team at the most innovative eCommerce company on the planet!
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Product Manager - Montréal.