hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As the Product Marketing Intern, you will assist in a variety of activities and projects that will help define hybris’ Commerce Suite as the Omni-Commerce™ solution for B2C and B2B retailers.
You must possess a unique blend of business (B2C and B2B) and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions to communicate hybris’ value proposition to the broader market. You must want to learn a lot about the world of Commerce technology, b2b marketing, product positioning and content marketing.
- Your Responsibilities
- Review of marketing material including brochures, web content, email, and presentations that fulfils the marketing and communication strategy
- Be responsible for creating, updating internal customer/business data into software systems of record
- Run and interpret data analysis
- Support the Product Marketing team with their daily work and managing administrative tasks as well as assisting in projects
- Conduct research and information gathering on different business-related topics
- Be interested and have fun in digging into new tasks and topics constantly
- Your Qualifications
- Very good command of written English (additional languages welcome)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in all MS Office tools, especially in Excel
- Experience with HTML welcome
- Open-minded personality
- A problem solver by nature
- Background or interest in commerce and commerce technology (Consumer and/or Business to Business)
- Time commitment
- Looking for a dedicated individual who can commit between 2-4 days per week
- Days/Times are flexible between M-F 9:00-18:00
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Product Marketing Intern.