As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Sydney office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
Top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Nespresso, Toy’s’R’Us, Reebok, Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, Call Center and Print Publications.
hybris Canada Inc., is searching for a Network Operations Center Administrator to join its team. As a Network Operations Center Administrator within the Managed Services Team, you will provide support for the managed service systems and applications to ensure ongoing day to day operations in a production environment with a focus on accurate on-time data delivery.
- Your Responsibilities
- Respond to monitoring alerts and customer initiated tickets
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions to complex technical problems
- Escalate all Critical/High issues to designate support team within SLA guidelines
- Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure timely resolution
- Demonstrate an excellent Customer Service Skills and Attitude
- Provide reliable technical support
- Monitor internal platforms utilizing monitoring tools
- Strictly manage assigned schedules such as maintenance window
- Consistently access and read all NOC communications including shift email, incident tickets, installation information and technical documentation to keep updated on operational activities
- Ensure all test environments and production servers are operational within the specifications set forth by the owner department and/or service level agreement
- Consistently follow documented procedures and guidelines related to monitoring systems and platforms
- Understand how systems and platforms operate and interact
- Interface with users, other teams and service providers to resolve problems, perform day to day operational tasks
- Maintain equipment inventory records and infrastructure topology documentation
- Required to perform shift work and/or may be required for on-call coverage and/or after-hours support
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years‘ experience in Operations Support, file and script handling and trouble-isolation required
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good communication skills (English) and capacity/willingness to work in a team environment, knowledge of French is a definite asset.
- Experience in the operation, administration and maintenance of enterprise networks and/or server environments
- Experienced working with Service Now or similar ticketing systems
- Experience Managing/Supporting web based applications
- Windows and Linux expertise
- Comfortable resolving low to mid-level incidents and utilizing appropriate diagnostic procedures and tools;
- Analytical mind able to correlate monitoring alerts and find the root cause (Cacti, Ops View, Nagios)
- Basic Knowledge in Network, Virtualization, Storage, Database and Backup
- Knowledge of ITIL - Service Operations
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Network Operations Administrator Sydney.