hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Network Administrator within the Cloud Services Team, you will be responsible for the support and administration of core infrastructure and client services. Leveraging best of breed technologies you will have a direct impact on the company¹s ability to succeed.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Configuring, installing, integrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting of Cloud networks
- Assessment and optimization of the networks, through network monitoring,statistics, and daily health checks
- Coordinates service calls and schedules appointments with service providers to ensure satisfactory resolution of problems and malfunctions
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive documentation diagrams of Network Infrastructure
- Maintains enterprise wide IP addressing scheme
- Identify network trends and abnormalities and proactively take steps to prevent performance impacts to network traffic and business function
- Perform pro-active support functions and reporting to maintain the integrity of the network equipment and infrastructure
- Prepares and maintains a 3 year network plan, to facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth
- Organize and lead any required system integration efforts required for customer implementation, deployment and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting internal and external network connectivity problems
- Adhere to and help maintain/improve standards and policies relating to the use of the network infrastructure
- 24x7 responsibilities
- University Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with HP networking
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- A minimum of 5 years of hands on experience with Cisco router and switches
- Expertise with IP routing, switching and other networking technologies, such as: Spanning Tree, EIGRP, BGP, IP-QoS, IPsec VPN
- Experienced with Fortigate and Cisco firewalls
- Experience with F5 and Netscaler load balancing products
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good technical documentation skills.