hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. We value people who are motivated to deliver superior results to our customers. We are looking for passionate people who will help us build and develop our modern public cloud solution. Dive into the world of e-commerce and join an empowered group of professionals who encourage the growth of our team spirit and do what it takes to make a real difference!
At hybris, in a cozy, yet still challenging work environment, you will be surrounded by smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Research, edit, review and update product documentation in English
- Publish and maintain documents within the hybris Wiki
- Coordinate documentation sub-projects in close cooperation with subject matter experts, product managers and authors
- Provide communication expertise and editing support to authors of different departments in creating various internal and external documents
- Contribute to definition and monitoring of internal documentation standards
- Validate document readability from customer's point of view
- 1+ year of proven experience in technical writing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical documentation, linguistics or information technologies, or be a recognized expert in the field
- Excellent writing and speaking English language skills
- Essential understanding of modern programming or scripting languages (e.g. Java, C#, Scala, Ruby, Python etc.)
- Ability to present complex concepts for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interest in new technologies
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and a mindset of user advocacy