hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference.
We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. We are looking for passionates who will help us build our modern public cloud solution.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills!
- Cross the border and connect between development and operation, application and infrastructure, in terms of technical and organisational matters
- Help us develop a highly automated deployment pipeline going from source code to production in numerous steps, while keeping it highly automated and measured
- Plan, coordinate and test new methods of deployment of different hybris and non-hybris software artifacts
- Bash-scripting skills and strong skills in at least one other scripting language like Groovy, Ruby or Perl as well as the ability and willingness to learn new ones
- Expert skill in network (DNS/TCP/IP) and Linux administration, knowing at least one SCM tool, preferable Mercurial or Git
- Profound knowledge about infrastructure automation and configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef or CFEngine is highly beneficial
- Basic understanding of Java, Tomcat and XML technologies
- Strong hands-on attitude, ability to learn fast and understand all sorts of things existing knowledge of technologies like Mysql, Oracle DB, MongoDB, OpenNebula, CI, Vagrant, REST web services, Maven dependency management is beneficial
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality