hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Build proactive strategies to manage change and ensure continuity of services.
- Explore areas of improvement for environment, datacenters, cloud environments, etc.
- Set, maintain and improve on IT Service Delivery and Support Processes in order to maintain the standard of the day-to-day operation.
- Work with IT Applications, Regional IT and Customer Engagement Center Teams to develop and implement enterprise-wide standards, policies, procedures and processes, to provide seamless service to the hybris customer base.
- Work with VP of Global IT to maintain continuous process improvement, and to continue to advance the level of service; and provide performance reports to management as needed.
- Ensure that IT Infrastructure and Operations stay abreast of emerging products and trends.
- Work directly with IT Infrastructure team to ensure effective execution of ongoing support, and encourage innovation, and the implementation of new technologies, to leverage additional support efficiencies.
- Manage production services to ensure achievement of service levels and quality metrics.
- Direct change management procedures and control all production changes in accordance with service levels.
- Maintain ownership and accountability of all service related issues until resolution is achieved.
- Manage problems and problem escalations in accordance with ITIL standards.
- Ensure proper documentation and run book of all processes.
- Ensure administration of personnel, including performance evaluations, career goals, training programs, hiring, organizing vacation schedules, team building and departmental staff meetings etc.
- Ensure proper communication and escalation of maintenance and production issues.
- Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
- Summarize key elements of technical problems and work with the appropriate technical groups to develop post mortem summaries.
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience working with information technology infrastructure projects with a heavy focus on server, storage, virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Strong understanding of data center operations, cloud technologies, KVM/OpenStack, enterprise SAN storage, distributed network and data center operations, WAN/LAN design and topology, firewall/load balancer/ASA/VPN, Microsoft/Linux servers and architecture, Oracle/SQL Servers, log management, job scheduling and monitoring solutions.
- Must be a highly organized and disciplined individual who fully understands the rigors of a mission critical production environment and works well with multiple technical disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable presenting to a multi-disciplined technology group and must be able to communicate well with all IT disciplines as well as internal and external business users
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, German skills of advantage
- Must be a highly motivated, responsive individual who can work independently and demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities – Ability to lead a global team or project and work in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Manager IT Infrastructure.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.