hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
hybris (SAP company) helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Provide confidential administrative support
- Support in daily operations regarding time management, prioritization etc.
- Manage calendar (maintain/prioritize and organize meetings)
- Manage inbox (track emails / respond post discussion with the manager)
- Follow up and track all open items and action on them appropriately
- Coordinate travel arrangements and travel expense settlements
- Handle internal and external correspondence and redirect as appropriate
- General administrative support of team-members (room-reservation, purchasing of office supplies, office planning, ad-hoc support as requested)
- Prepare reports, slides and graphic presentations as required
- Organize management meetings & maintain minutes of the meetings
- Fully committed to discretion and loyalty
- Take personal initiative to improve processes and develop new approaches to tasks
- Contribution in small projects
- Proven experience working in a fully confidential environment
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to keep track of tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Ability to work independently with multiple and complex tasks with strong prioritization ability included
- Ability to work in a virtual and international environment – demonstrate flexibility to adapt and lead the change
- Passion, the ability to work under pressure, a high level of initiative, dedication to take responsibility and ensuring quality are essential way of working is very structured, self-directed and organized
- Solid know how of MS Office products - Outlook, Word and Power Point - and very good knowledge of the main internal systems at SAP (such as ISP, CSS, Corporate Portal)
- Excellent skills in English and German
- Profound communication skills (written and verbal) to senior leaders
Minimum of 3 year of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner