hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Chicago, New York or Boston office we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
The Lead Technical Architect for OnDemand is responsible for identifying, defining and prescribing functional and technical solutions to support complex business process and OnDemand architecture requirements.
- Your Responsibilities
- Lead the technical requirements gathering and use-case discovery from internal departments, customers and implementation partners
- Define opportunities that create business value
- Apply best practices, manage expectations and collaborate with internal departments, customers and implementation partners about solution approach
- Drive the continuous innovation of the hybris OnDemand Platform
- Design a consistent, service oriented and scalable architecture for all hybris OnDemand Platform products
- Direct, mentor and coordinate all agile teams to implement and comply to the overall OnDemand architecture and approach
- Provide proactive thought leadership and strategic solutions to all agile development teams throughout the design and development lifecycle
- Work with the support and delivery teams to determine how the applications are supported
- Your Qualifications
- Experienced in the ability to lead the software architecture process, provide appropriate team support and maintenance of artifacts throughout the design and development lifecycle
- Several years of working with SaaS/OnDemand software solutions
- Several years of working experience as a Java Software Architect using Java 6/7, OpenSource Frameworks (Spring, Spring MVC, ORM, etc), RDBMS, and NoSQL (MongoDB and Apache Cassandra) and SAP HANA
- Multi-channel commerce experience strongly desired
- Experienced in working with distributed agile teams
- Excellent understanding of the core SOA concepts
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or job experience
- Very good written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Achievement orientated, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Open-minded personality
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Lead Technical Architect OnDemand.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.