hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal office we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
hybris is searching for an IT Project Manager. As a Project manager within the Global IT team, you will play a leading role in the organization by being responsible for the entire lifecycle of internal IT projects, which can range from client-system deployments to the implementation of company-wide enterprise applications.
The ideal candidate will leverage his/her combination of IT technical expertise and Project Management Knowledge to provide direction and leadership to the entire IT organization. You will be located in North America, and report to the Senior Manager of the IT Operations group
- Your Responsibilities
- Complete oversight of cross-functional IT projects throughout the entire lifecycle, using a PMI-based methodology
- Contribute to the establishment of the PMO, including the definition and implementation of appropriate processes
- Along with the Functional Area Managers, provide technical inputs and validation; especially in the Initiation and Planning phases of projects
- Supervise execution of projects (Schedule, Scope, Cost, Resource allocation, etc)
- Clear progress reporting to stakeholders
- Participation in overall IT work intake process
- Maintain knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques; both in the Project Management area and in various It technical fields
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer science, or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management of IT projects in a multi-site enterprise environment
- PMP preferred
- Familiarity with ITIL based methodologies
- Experience with Information Security Standards, such as ISO 27001
- Appropriate technical knowledge of the following IT areas
- Windows or Mac-based client systems
- IT Infrastructure (LAN/WAN, Servers, Virtualization, Storage)
- IT Security
- IT Facilities (Office and Data Centers)
- Telecom (Voice and Data
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written)
- Proven ability to autonomously take charge of large scale projects, in a multi-site environment
- Creative thinking and enthusiasm is a key to your success
- Ability on occasion to travel to different hybris locations worldwide.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to IT Project Manager