hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Chicago office!
hybris software helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
We are looking for a Senior ISV Alliances Program Manager to strengthen our Partner team. This role will report into the Director of Global ISV Alliances.
- Your Responsibilities
- In collaboration with other teams – help define and execute the global program for technology partnerships across the line of business.
- Strategic, technical, and product evangelization support for ISV partners. May involve customer and agency/systems integrator presentations.
- Develop and execute programs to educate partners on advantages of the hybris/CEC partner platforms.
- Work with partners to create and manage onboarding plans, helping them to enter into partnership agreement and integration development.
- Ensure programs for partner best practices relevant to their integrations.
- Work with other hybris teams to gather data for partner performance index.
- Understand and effectively communicate the purpose, content, prerequisites, and strategy of the hybris partner ISV ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Channel Management colleagues across the world and other SAP departments to identify service partners relevant to ISV technology goals and go-to-market.
- Organize and lead weekly and monthly potential partner pipeline strategy meetings.
- Your Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field.
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-2.0-applications in general.
- IT-basics in web-technologies.
- Strong background and familiarity in mid-market and enterprise technology partnerships, preferably in a commerce-related domain.
- Preference given to candidates with strong analytical, strategic thinking, presentation skills.
- Strong personal integrity, commitment, and initiative.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills – additional languages are an advantage.
- Proven ability to work in large enterprise organizations and in partnership with a variety of regional and global partner organizations.
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Sr. ISV Alliances Program Manager..