At hybris software, an SAP company, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business from SAP and hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as hybris’s Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and hybris Marketing Platform we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris software you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
- Fill the gap between development and operations as well as application and infrastructure, in terms of technical and organizational matters
- You support our development teams in their daily operational work by understanding their needs, providing or developing the right tools and implementing the right processes
- Help us to improve our infrastructure as a code process
- Plan, coordinate and test new methods of deployment for different hybris and non-hybris software-artifacts
- Strong hands-on attitude, ability to learn fast and understand all sorts of things
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute in a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality
- Very good written and verbal English language skills are a must
- Bash-scripting-skills and profound skills in at least one other programming language like Ruby or Go and the ability and willingness to learn new ones
- Profound Skills in Network (DNS/TCP/IP) and Linux-Administration
- Knowledgeable in at least one SCM-Tool, preferable Git
- Basic understanding of Java, Tomcat and XML technologies is beneficial but not a must
- Keen to learn and work with technologies like Docker, Cloud Foundry, Ansible, Terraform, InfluxDB, Grafana and various IaaS provider