hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in Americas!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Based on our successful and continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a PASSIONATE Principal HR Advisor. Reporting to and in collaboration with the Director of Human Resources Americas, the selected candidate is responsible for supporting the Canada and occational support for US and LATAM in every sphere of HR and also contributes actively to the development of the HR department. With this new merge with SAP, the Principal HR Advisor will definitively play a key change management role. An exciting challenge!
- Challenges in this role are definitively interesting
The percentages are an estimate and could vary from month to month and according the context of the company.
- Recruiting and integration: (40%)
- Employee Relations (10%)
- Others HR duties (35%): Training – Performance Review –Managing benefits (Health Insurance & 401K) – Metrics & Reports, other projects in US or within the Americas team, etc.
- Organizational development (15%)
- Additional Information
- Various operational duties as required
- Interaction with the Americas HR team based in Montreal (Canada) and the Corporate HR team based in Munich (Germany)
- Good opportunity to grow – coaching by the Director of HR, Americas
- Interaction with a lot of people inside and outside hybris
- Willing to join a passionate, hard worker and… crazy team! ☺ “Work hard, Play hard!”
- Required Profile
- Passionate by HR with a high level of integrity (important)
- Between 8 years to 12 years of experience as HR generalist, included a minimum of 3 years of experience in recruiting gained either in-house or in a recruitment consultancy environment
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relation or any relevant educational
- Recruiting experience in the software industry would be an asset background
- High sense of customer service
- Team player - essential
- Autonomous, proactive and organized in the management of her/his responsibilities => be able to work remotely
- Possess an excellent judgment in various situations
- Good Labor Law knowledge in US and good working experience within several states
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written)
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- HR Certification is welcome
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Chicago, free access to in building gym and excellent supplementary benefits.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning the title of Principal US HR Advisor.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.