SAP CEC hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Global Alliance Director is responsible for managing global SI relationships, to develop go-to-market plans, campaigns, pipelines for large enterprise and global partners. This role includes frequent travel within the EMEA region and occasional travel to the US.
- Manage senior executive alignment between SAP CEC and partner
- Develop strategies for partner enabled business models and reselling plans
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans with global SI partners
- Develop and execute global enablement plan with enablement team
- Develop campaigns and go to market plans that enable and drive net new license revenue
- Globally cooperate with regional leadership teams (channel/sales /marketing/services/customer management) to develop and execute on the go-to-market plan
- Meet key objectives for sourced revenue, value added reselling and certified developers
- Communicate globally to key stakeholders on progress of the partnership (channel/sales /marketing/ services/customer management)
- Bachelor´s degree and MBA preferred
- 4 years working for a global SI
- Proven track record of managing global plans with partners
- Background in alliances management and experience managing relationships with large SIs (e.g. Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, IBM)
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software with varied skill set: sales, alliances, resell, marketing
- An open minded self-starter with strong interpersonal skills with ability to comfortably work at executive level
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English – every other language skills are an advantage
- Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Mobility and willingness to travel globally (up to 60% travel in EMEA and occasionally also US)
- The role is based in UK (preferred in the London area) close to a major airport