SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The SAP Hybris Commerce Suite is built on a sophisticated core platform that combines the best open source frameworks and proprietary technologies into a cohesive technical foundation. We are looking to strengthen our core platform development team by adding a talented and passionate individual in a developer role. This is a highly technical role suiting someone that is passionate about the development of high quality, powerful, flexible software platforms and frameworks.
- Further develop and enhance the core software platform of the SAP Hybris Commerce Suite product
- Be a proactive technical „engine“ influencing the team and the whole company with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions that enable other teams to better deliver commerce frameworks and reference implementations faster
- Create and improve tooling for customer and partner development teams so they can implement high-quality hybris-based commerce projects reliably and quickly
- Write clean, tested, elegant code that fits well with our high hybris standards and quality requirements
- Support other members of the team through peer reviews of design, code and documentation
- Communicate with other internal teams to ensure new and enhanced platform features are integrated properly into their work
- Be an active member of one of our self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience in software development of multi-threaded, clustered, high-volume transactional software systems
- Strong understanding and experience in Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, design patterns, object-oriented and service oriented architectures
- Expertise in persistence including SQL and NoSQL databases and object-relational mapping solutions
- A solid background in producing secure, scalable, highly performant software
- Good verbal and written English
- Good understanding and experience of agile software development in particular Scrum and Kanban
- A passion for delivering frequent, quality, working results