SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages?
Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more.
We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Development and maintenance of NodeJS microservices and Web applications
- Contributing to open source projects owned by the team
- Ensure fully automated testing and release processes
- Strong focus on high quality throughout the entire development process
- Deployment of team products to our cloud environment
- Operational responsibility for provided solutions
- Strong skills in using vanilla JS and AJAX
- Experience with NodeJS (ES6 / ES7)
- Good understanding of REST web services
- Knowledge of one of the SPA frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, ReactJS, BackboneJS) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 would be an advantage
- Knowledge of template engines (e.g. Handlebars or ECO) would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality