At hybris software, an SAP company, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business from SAP and hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as hybris’s Commerce Suite, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and hybris Marketing Platform we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris software you will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities As a Demo Build Developer you will be responsible for developing a new CEC integrated solution landscape to support organizations like pre-sales, sales and solution management on a worldwide basis.You are expected to bring sound and agile development expertise on how to build this new CEC Demo landscape so that it is flexible and scalable to the SAP Field staff. They are expected to work collaboratively with the current SAP Solutions Experience and hybris Solution Engineering teams to constantly innovate and adopt new product features and functionalities.
Key focus will be to:
- Build an easy to consume pre-sales demo systems with repeatable processes aiming for better scalability
- Engaged in constantly up taking new product release features and functionalities, system administration and system lifecycle management (e.g. upgrades…)
- Oversee overall process and technical restrictions to ensure that new demo scenarios requests are handled efficiently and in high quality – scalability and repeatability
- Develop easy to consume product demo documentation and support CEC Enablement teams
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Sound Development experience with ABAP, Java Script, CSS, UI5, J2EE, REST
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Eclipse plug-in development experience
- Strong knowledge SAP WebDynpro Development
- SAP Fiori App Development
- Strong application experience with SAP Cloud for Customer custom extensions - Technical SDK (Software Development Kit)
- Technical implementation experience with SAP Integration Technology:
- hybris Data Hub and Data Load - setup and connectivity
- SAP HANA SLT Replication
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP)
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) / XI
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, other language skills welcome
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Innovative and willing to leave old paths behind
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Demo Build Developer.