hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Develop cutting-edge context-aware machine learning algorithms for mining and prediction
- Apply predictive models to the challenges of real-time streaming and low-latency to high latency computing
- Demonstrate the path to take these solutions to large-scale production systems, and optimize for quick transition from fast prototype to a scalable implementation
- Provide insight into Terabyte data sets of customer interaction data
- Link corporate data with customer behavior to gain and maintain competitive advantage in the market of multi-channel commerce
- Contribute to the development of future-oriented business models on top of outstanding mining and prediction algorithms and models
- Your Qualifications
- University Degree in Mathematics or Theoretical Physics
- 5 years of professional experience in Data Mining, Predictive Analytics and Context-Aware Computing
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning algorithms in the fields of
– Frequent Pattern Mining
– Multi-verse Recommendations (Factorization Machines, Tensor-based approaches)
- Solid experience in developing distributed algorithms with appropriate open source technologies (e.g. GraphLab, Jubatus, Spark MLlib etc)
- Solid experience with mathematical methods and techniques (cluster analysis, decision trees, probability theory, regression etc)
- Solid experience in the preparation, modeling & analysis of Big Data
- Experience in open source technologies such as
– Hadoop, Cassandra
– Elasticsearch, OrientDB
– Spark, Shark
- Experience in software development with at least Scala & Java
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking & enthusiasm
- Self motivated with the ability to pick up things quickly
- Previous experience working with data science at an internet startup is a bonus
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Data Scientist.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.