At SAP Hybris, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey.
Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) – a new line of business at SAP Hybris - is poised to change the face of customer interactions for businesses across the globe. With solutions such as Hybris Commerce, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Sales and Hybris Marketing we are transforming how both B2C and B2B businesses engage their customers. Leading organizations including 3M, Galeries Lafayette Nespresso or Nikon, have chosen CEC Solutions to help support and drive their digital transformations.
Joining CEC means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas and offer a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and anything else we can think of to ensure our employees stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- Create and maintain commerce end-user tutorials, such as configuration and business guides, for Biz Portal, a new portal on www.yaas.io that will echo our Dev Portal - an information hub for developers using YaaS to quickly create services and build storefronts but for business users
- Produce high-quality documentation and articles in English in collaboration with subject matter experts (developers and product managers)
- Work across and as part of Agile teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements
- Collaborate with technical writers, POs, product marketing and the educational team on content, documentation standards and information architecture
- Provide communication expertise and editing support to other colleagues within YaaS
- Create and maintain documentation for Dev Portal
- 1+ year of proven experience in writing documentation
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (German is not required)
- Ability to collect information, extract the essence and translate it into engaging content
- Ability to quickly understand business contexts and link them to technical concepts in order to document suggested solutions for our commerce customers
- Good story writing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and a mindset of user advocacy
- Preferably a university degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Basic understanding of Agile software development
- Different opportunities available from 1 year to several years of experience.