hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Channel Manager will have the responsibility of managing a key set of Agency/SI Partners to improve co-selling efforts, drive incremental leads to hybris, and help deliver implementation excellence. The position is based in Shanghai or Beijing and includes frequent travel within the Greater China region.
- Your Responsibilities
- Ensure ongoing, significant hybris presence with system integration partners in the Greater China area.
- Recruit new regional partners as required to support regional strategies.
- Develop and manage business plans with partners.
- Drive incremental opportunities/revenues for hybris through partners and manage lead registration process with partners.
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to engage SI partners in active hybris opportunities to propose and implement hybris.
- Collaborate with the regional marketing team to develop and launch regional marketing initiatives for partners (e.g. seminars, webinars, whitepapers).
- Collaborate with hybris channel enablement and services teams to develop and manage training/enablement plans.
- Manage overall relationship.
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (MBA is preferred).
- Strong background in alliances or channel management.
- Good knowledge of the SAP partner ecosystem in China.
- 5 + years of experience with an enterprise software and/or and consulting company.
- Experience with IT software development and integration projects, with knowledge of the SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Mandarin and English language skills (verbal & written) and sound knowledge in all MS Office tools.
- Experience managing relationships with partners (ISVs or consulting companies).
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to comfortable work at executive level.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with ability to successfully work remotely from headquarters.
- Personal and corporate integrity, strong teamwork ability and a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking, enthusiasm and open-minded.
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Channel Manager Greater China.