Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
In this position you are a member of our sales team with focus on the US market Central Region. You will significantly support the sales process with tailor-made product presentations and product information. Being the interface between sales and technical consultants you’ll translate needs and expectations into realistic specifications. The job includes regular travelling on a day-to-day-basis (up to 60%).
hybris, an SAP Company, is searching for a System Admin/DevOps Consultant to join it’s team. This is a hands on environment support/consulting role. The System Admin Consultant works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on environment sizings, environment setup, code deployment support, performance monitoring and tuning, integration performance optimization, and/or audit/review projects. The System Admin Consultant typically participates with several customer go live activities. Project complexity may vary from fairly straight forward to complex, with single or multiple software products and involve multiple environments (web, application, database servers). Work efforts focus primarily on delivering architectural, technical design, development and deployment services on engagements ranging from short-term hybris consulting on a client/partner project team to full life-cycle implementation projects. Duties may be performed at customer’s site. This position operates under minimal supervision on medium to large size projects involving multiple products and/or platforms.
- Provide e-commerce-consulting to prospects, partners and internal sales
- Design individual business models and emphasize business benefits
- Create documents like RFPs or calculations, etc. in close cooperation with our sales experts
- Accomplish individual cost-benefit analysis
- Provide technical information and supervision to our partners and clients
- Design, prepare and give training at customer’s site to guarantee consistent knowhow transfer
- Coordinate a smooth interaction of Sales and Service Delivery
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Experience in selling enterprise software applications like e-commerce- or ERP-solutions
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-2.0-applications in general
- IT-Basics in Web-Technologies (HTML, XML, Java, CSS)
- Good presentation skills, also to large audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Business-English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
hybris offers a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute. We also encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers. We value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients.