hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Systems Specialist in our Products & Technology group, your main focus will be on delivering and adding value to our software-release process. We believe in flat hierarchies and a strong team culture. In our development infrastructure teams we follow DevOps principles so that system administrators and software developers work together to solve complex technical problems in the most simple and efficient way. And we need you to make our teams even stronger.
- Your Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with our development teams on their continuous delivery approach
- Provide a stable and efficient Continuous Integration/Delivery environment
- Use your experience to drive our Infrastructure-As-Code initiative forward
- Use your testing skills to approach your implementations in a test driven manner
- Get involved in shaping the Product Infrastructure strategy
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience in software development using modern system languages (e.g. Java)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Sound knowledge of modern scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python or Ruby)
- Working knowledge of CI Tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Practical experience with SCM Tools like Git and build tools like Ant/Maven
- Working knowledge of branching and merging strategies
- Optional / Good to have
- Practical experience/understanding of agile concepts (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, pair programming)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery processes
- Understanding of provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or cfengine
- Understanding of Lean principles
- Knowledge with Application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Websphere)
- Good understanding of database architecture, design and operation
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Build/Operations Specialist in Montreal.