hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As a Build Master and Systems Administrator in our Products & Technology group, your main focus will be on delivering and adding value to our software-release process. We believe in flat hierarchies and a strong team culture. In our development infrastructure teams we follow DevOps principles so that system administrators and software developers work together to solve complex technical problems in the most simple and efficient way. And we need you to make our teams even stronger.
- Your Responsibilities
- Create and maintain large and performant Continuous Integration systems
- Design, implement and maintain infrastructure based on Virtual Machines, Deployment Scripts, and Provisioning Automations
- Collaborate closely with development, testing and release teams on their continuous delivery approach
- Participate in the infrastructure strategy and the Infrastructure-As-Code initiatives
- Maintain documentation
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of build and dependency management (Maven, Gradle )
- Understanding of Source Code management (Git) and branching strategies
- Experience with provisioning tools as Chef or Puppet
- Knowledge of Linux based System administration
- Experience of Web based applications infrastructure, using app server (e.g. tomcat) and Data Bases (both SQL and no-SQL)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Knowledge of modern scripting languages (e.g. Ruby, bash, Python)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English language skills (verbal & written)
- Understanding of as a service concepts (PaaS, SaaS) is a plus
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Build Master and Systems Administrator.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.