hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
As Agile Associate, you will work with smart and passionate people to deliver results that have a direct impact on operational excellence. You will take on important and exciting responsibilities from day one, working with key stakeholders across the company.
- Your Responsibilities
- Carry out Agile coaching across the Product Organization
- Coach and train Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Remain at the leading-edge of Agile practices and evangelize them within the Product Organization
- Develop strategies and coordinate agile best practices implementation for recruiting, hiring, compensation and performance development
- Creation of lean processes that monitor, measure and evaluate operational excellence; lead initiatives that address operational issues, minimize risks and remove barriers to operational excellence
- Provides and models organizational leadership and influence in ensuring optimal performance and enabling teams to succeed in the organization
- Your Qualifications
Team coaches must be excellent communicators, passionate, versatile, and dynamic
Minimum 4 years demonstrable work experience:
- As an Agile Coach
- Consulting on all elements of Agile organizational transformation
- As an Agile leader
- Scrum Master Certified
- Product Owner Certified
- Scrum Trainer and Scrum Coach certified a bonus
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Agile Associate Munich.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.