hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Chicago, USA we need your help – now!
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
hybris software helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Cooperate closely with other departments like product management and software development to help drive the creation of training content.
- Initiate and conduct technical workshops with subject matter experts to extract the right information for trainers’ material.
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of existing and upcoming features of the hybris software.
- Explain complex technical concepts comprehensively in writing, diagrams, slides and/or demo scripts.
- Create and maintain PowerPoint presentations, Intranet pages and all other use media to enable technical trainers to deliver high quality courses.
- Communicate conceptual ideas through training material.
- Initiate and execute technical reviews of new and existing training content including coding exercises.
- Develop knowledge independently, through self-study, internal workshops, existing training courses, etc.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field
- Technical ability and interest in basic programming tasks, software architecture and best practices
- Willingness to dive into technical detail, experiment, configure and demonstrate technical concepts
- An open, friendly personality with good organizational, planning skills
- A strong willingness to learn, team spirit
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Achievement orientation
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of Java/JEE, OO programming, XML, SQL, ORM, Spring, Design Patterns, (Ideally previous programming experience)
- Experience in the development of training courses (ideally programming courses) or technical content (documentation)
- Understanding of the trainers role (preferred previous presentation experience – particularly technical)
- The ability to bring together information for programming training courses (workshops with experts, documentation, courses, etc.)
- Ideally, experience of e-Commerce or Product Information Management