hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Develop and work with high-quality code with use of Java Enterprise, Spring Framework and Web Services
- Be part of one of our agile teams within Product&Technology, Implementation Services, Solution Engineering or Product Support department
- Train your developer skills with constant contact with hybris platform = worldwide leader of e-Commerce platforms, catch opportunity of being certified with SpringSource Certification and others
- Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Make quality one of your primary goals
- Work proactively and independently
- Enjoy international environment, use English at your daily job!
- Your Qualifications
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- 2+ years Java development experience in a commercial environment
- Good understanding and experience in Spring, TDD, design patterns, simple design
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good communication skills
- Independent and eager to learn
- Experience in international projects and/or international business
- Experience in the e-Commerce sector
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build & testing)
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Software Engineer – Java.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.