With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As a Network Administrator you will be responsible for all aspect of our Client network administration including router, switch, firewall, and network services such DNS, DHCP and Proxy
- Your Responsibilities
- Ensures daily operational management of network devices deployed in our managed services environment.
- Main responsibilities include: access requests, configuration changes, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, hardware/software upgrades, etc.
- Interface with vendors/third parties and internal partners (Procurement, Contract Management, Tempo) to ensure streamlined delivery of network services for operations and projects.
- Direct and supervise work effort of tech support with Partners.
- Responsible for implementation of, and compliance with, applicable network standards
- Local point of contact for security audits in network domain
- Perform quarterly Resiliency Testing exercises as needed to maintain Business Continuity readiness
- Provides accountability for own scope of work and is expected to take ownership and make complex decisions on a daily basis, including escalations to management
- Interacts with client projects and provides network architecture guidance and operational support for implementation of client connectivity solutions
- Works with other network leads as required to implement global or regional initiatives.
- Network technologies include: Cisco routers and switches, Cisco ASA and Fortinet / Fortigate Firewalls, Fortinet/Fortigate and Aventail VPN concentrators.
- Your Qualifications
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Self directed individual, able to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skill
- Fast learner
- Min 7 yrs Infrastructure Operations
- Min 5 yrs Network Design and Architecture
- Min 3 yrs Change Management
- Min 7 yrs Routing and Switching
- Min 5 yrs Firewalls
- Min 5 yrs Cisco devices (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Min 5 yrs HP Networking Devices (routers, switches)
- Min 4 yrs Fortinet security devices (Fortigate)
- Min 4 yrs AAA protocols and services (RADIUS, Tacacs, ACS, LDAP)
- Min 4 yrs IPSEC & SSL VPN (Nortel VPN, Juniper SA/MAG, Cisco ASA)
- Min 4 yrs Load Balancing ( F5 Networks, Netscalers)
- HP and/or Cisco certifications
- Technical writing
- Occasional Overtime required < 15%
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Network Administrator