hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Eastern Europe and we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As Senior Account Executive you will be responsible for promoting sales and increasing market share by introducing company products as business solutions, and providing account management service in Eastern Europe. This position includes regular traveling of up to 100% and will be based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Your Responsibilities
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Arrange product demonstrations together with our solution engineers, negotiate and bid specifications to successfully win new business
- Answer RFPs/RFIs, prepare and give customer presentations
- Create and implement supporting concepts
- Visit partners and end customers regularly
- Represent hybris on events, congresses, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with presales, consulting and service delivery departments
- Your Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in software sales of enterprise-level applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Extensive prospecting experience, ideally in an emerging market
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Ability to socialize and network successfully and consistently
- Excellent English and Polish language skills; other languages like Czech desirable
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Account Executive Eastern Europe (m/f)