hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
The Engagement Manager is reporting into the Director Enterprise Services and need to be based in Western Europe close to a major or international airport.
- Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management and co-ordination of both the customer and partner of assigned enterprise engagements to ensure successful implementation.
- PS budget responsibility for assigned engagements, including revenue and cost
- Support successful project implementation phase on business, conceptual and programming level through various consulting activities as required.
- Escalation management for product, service- and maintenance topics
- Coordinate cooperation of partner, customer & hybris as first point of contact
- Ensure all service revenue and margin opportunities are maximized
- Work closely with Customer Account Management and Channel Management
- Promote hybris’ Professional Services approach and service offerings to partners and customers
- Actively work with the sales team in pre-sales as appropriate.
- Positive contribution to the ongoing enhancement of hybris service standards
- Your Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager or 3+ years of experience as a Program Manager working on large customer/programs
- Degree in a technical or business related subject or business experience in related field.
- Good communication skills up to C level management
- Previous experience in working for a software product or services company
- Experience working with large System Integrators
- Experience in working in sales / bid environments
- Ecommerce / Multichannel knowledge
- Sound understanding of technical principles
- Very good English language skills (verbal & written); other European language skills are an advantage
- Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools including MS Project
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Open-minded, strong in communication and very good presentation skills
- Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout EMEA
Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com and refer to Engagement Manager (m/f)