To facilitate the discussions, we have put together the following agenda with knowledgeable speakers in the different domains:
- 17:30 - 18:15 Welcome & Aperitif
- 18:15 - 21:30 Presentations, Dinner and Discussion
- 21:30 Closure and possibility to networking with participants
This is the first in a series of e-Commerce Vision Dinners in 2013 that will cover the theme of e-Commerce and Omnichannel. Questions that will be addressed during the evening are:
- How to make it easy to find information about your brands, stores, and products as well as comparisons and ratings.
- How to recognise the voice of the customer as you present offers.
- How to control your relationship, and how you communicate with each other.
- How to deal with ‘Let me start, stop, and resume’ my shopping experience.
- How to get your prices consistent across digital and physical settings.
- How to offer discounts, coupons, promotions across any touch point.
- How to create an e-commerce environment online or in stores.
- And much more!
We believe your attendance could bring an enormous value to this dinner and we encourage participants to network with peers and share experiences with other participants, who come from organisations who face similar challenges.
| || |
As professor in marketing Gino Van Ossel is passionate about how people shop. After 20 years of experience he has developed an unrivaled understanding of the shopper's journey from the earliest buying intention to the actual purchase. He first recorded the growing importance of in-store decision making. Today he is studying how the internet is changing our buying behaviour.
Over the years, he has broadened his scope from retail marketing to retail management. He conceived the retail business model, that helps retailers to structure their thinking, and to improve their strategic decision making.
He is helping branded goods manufacturers to develop a better understanding of how retailers think. His expertise stretches from the more strategic channel management and go-to-market strategy issues, to the more operational trade & shopper marketing practices.
Gino is very well-known for his teaching and short presentations, where he is combining solid content with a very entertaining style.
Gino Van Ossel is non-executive director at FNG Group (Euronext Bussel), Modeno/Formen and Pirana Concepts. He is also on the board of the Dutch Trade Marketing Association, chairman of the Expert group Retail of the Belgian Marketing Foundation, chairman of the jury of the Belgian Food Retail Personality of the Year award, and chairman of the jury of the biannual award for the most Customer Friendly SME (Unizo/KBC). He is also on the advisory board of Sodexo Cards and of Santana.