hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Vienna, Austria we need your help – now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
In this position you are a member of our sales team with focus on the Austrian market. You will significantly support the sales process with tailor-made product presentations and product information. Being the interface between sales and technical consultants you’ll translate needs and expectations into realistic specifications. The job includes regular travelling on a day-to-day-basis.
- Provide commerce-consulting to prospects, partners and internal sales
- Design individual business models and emphasize business benefits
- Respond to documents like RFP´s, system sizing etc. in close cooperation with our sales experts
- Accomplish individual cost-benefit analysis
- Demonstrate our software solution in front of prospects, existing clients and partners
- Provide technical information and supervision to our partners and clients
- Design, prepare and give training at customer’s site to guarantee consistent knowhow transfer
- Coordinate a smooth interaction of Sales and Service Delivery
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Experience in selling enterprise software applications like e-commerce- or ERP-solutions
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-applications in general
- IT-Basics in Web-Technologies (HTML, XML, Java, CSS)
- Good presentation skills, also to large audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Other Language skills welcome
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.