We look for students interested in developing their skills in the area of software development, quality assurance or technical writing.
We offer working student jobs with the possibility of future employment.
With us you could complete your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis or your summer internship.
Win the contest and join us now!
Our Technology department looks for ambitious, innovative students who would like to start their adventure with Java. You could join this prestigious internship by solving our task. Take a chance and test yourself!
What we offer:
We offer internship in our Technology Department which is responsible for the vision, development and innovation of our software. That means:
- you will learn how to build software with outstanding quality
- you will see best practices of software industry really applied (unit and integration testing, continuous builds, code review, automated performance and stress tests, and many more)
- you will use state of the art technologies, e.g.: NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j), Java 7, Spring 3.2
- you will take part in research work and you can explore more technologies (Scala, Akka, Riak, ...)
- you will work in agile team (SCRUM)
- you will be guided by our Senior Developers and Software Architects to achieve excellence in your job
Clear and simple rules of recruitment:
Recruitment for Technology Department internship is really simple:
- Read the task project carefully and solve the problem. Task can be solved in couple of hours maximum (it depends on your skills and mood), but you have 2 weeks for it
- Send your solution to email@example.com or before 31-05-2013
- In 2 weeks we will send you your score and the information if you are qualified for the interview
- In the next 2 weeks we will announce who won the internship
Who can apply:
You can apply if:
- you are a student
- you are or want to be a Java fan
- you can work in our office in Gliwice at least 20 hours a week (flexible hours)
- you have good level of written and spoken English
If you are not qualified for Technology Department you can still apply for our other internship programs available. We have various departments interested in hiring and training students as future: developers, software engineers, software testers, technical writers and other IT specialists.