hybris software, an SAP company, helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- You will work within Controlling on a global level, supporting product line Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC).
- Support financial processes such as forecasting, month end processes (e.g. accrual posting) and month-end / quarter-end / year-end reporting.
- Analyzing revenues and align with regional controlling.
- Provide transparency with regular financial analysis of expenses as well as revenues.
- Entering data into SAP and other company systems.
- Assisting with daily tasks such as business inquires, master data set-up and allocation of costs.
- Preparation of meetings with Management for regular financial alignments.
- Student (f/m) at an university with focus on economics.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with focus on results.
- Self-motivation, responsibility, willingness to learn.
- Language skills: English is required, German is highly desirable.
- Computer skills: MS Office (particularly Excel); Business Warehouse and Enterprise Reporting Tools are preferable.