hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- First Level incident validation, investigation and analysis
- Work to SLAs and prioritize workload to meet contractual needs
- Logging and categorization of incidents and requests in an ITIL based service management system
- Work closely with 2nd level product support to close complex queries, escalating when necessary
- Performing easy IT management tasks, such as resetting user passwords or basic troubleshooting
- Interact verbally and in writing with customers and partners
- Optionally, working weekends and public holidays on a rotation basis
- Your Qualifications
- Basic understanding and first experience in software development (Java, Web technologies)
- Software trouble shooting skills desirable
- Interest in a customer orientated role in an international environment
- Showing a sense of responsibility
- Good command of English, written and spoken
Are you interested?
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Support Analyst.