hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Want to create massively scalable cloud solutions in the coolest functional and OO Languages? Our coders working on YaaS choose what languages and frameworks they need to produce the world’s leading business solutions – including Java, Scala, Node.js, Akka, Spring and more. We also actively encourage and fund Certifications, Meetups, Hackathons, Dojos and any thing else we can think of to ensure our coders stay at the cutting edge of coolness.
Read firsthand the experiences of your future peers here.
- As a Web Developer, your role will be to develop and maintain our user-friendly solution to assure continuous delivery of documentation for cloud microservices
- Deployment of team products to our cloud environment
- Working with design UI/UX team to meet style guide requirements
- Operational responsibility for provided solutions
- Development of technical best practices and standards
- Strong focus on high quality throughout the entire development process
- Support and coach teammates in monitoring and maintaining your services
- Experience with CSS3, knowledge of Less would be advantageous
- Good understanding and knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with template engines like Handlebars or ECO
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work and contribute to a collaborative working culture
- Open-minded personality