SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
We are looking for Visual designer within the Product Design group at SAP Hybris Commerce. Work closely in an agile environment with Product Managers, software development teams UX Designers and Front-End Developers to concept, visualize and design innovative, disruptive digital commerce experiences and product. Create visual deliverables that reflect the creative vision, ideas and concepts that align with user-centric design principles and product strategy.
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Work closely in an agile environment with Product Managers, software development teams UX Designers and Front-End Developers to concept, visualize and design innovative, disruptive digital commerce experiences and products.
- Create visual deliverables that reflect the creative vision, ideas and concepts that align with user-centric design principles and product strategy.
- Work within visual systems established by Senior or Lead Art Directors executing design direction; visual asset creation; some HTML production and presentation preparation.
- Work in close collaboration with UX designers and front end developers to constantly check, re-check, and check again how your designs mesh with wireframes and to the actual usable interface.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and application of user-centric design principles across categories, interfaces and devices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how a visual interface translates to the appropriate channels and/or devices.
- Maintain and extend design knowledge base and skill set.
- Innovate, innovate, innovate to drive disruptive digital customer experiences.
- Excellent conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Superior ability to develop innovative and on-strategy designs which meet the objectives of the assignment.
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Ability to collaborate with UX designers and UI developers to develop concept.
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other design tools.
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in digital design or related field.
- Demonstrable experience in user-centric design principles in the digital space.
- Experience in an ecommerce environment either in-house or in-agency.
- Online portfolio with examples of mobile experience design (optimized, responsive, app, or all of the above).
- Ability to work within project teams in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written oral communication skills; ability to clearly present creative concepts.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Extreme level of attention to detail.
- Able to take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion.
- Strong time management skills and accountability.
- Excitement about the industry and the future of digital experiences.
- Legitimate desire to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
- Strong working knowledge of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong knowledge of web production and visual asset creation.