SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
We are looking for UX Designer who will work in close collaboration with visual designers and front end developers to constantly check, re-check, and check again how wireframes translate to the creative vision and to the actual usable interface.
Innovate, innovate, innovate to drive disruptive digital customer experiences!
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Work closely in an agile environment with Product Managers and software development teams to understand business and technical requirements for the big picture and MVP
- Assist in developing use cases and user stories to drive and ensure user-centric design approach
- Create detailed wireframes based on an expert understanding of user experience design and user behavior across devices and channels
- Help design and participate in user research activities
- Maintain and extend design knowledge base and skill set
- Work in close collaboration with visual designers and front end developers to constantly check, re-check, and check again how wireframes translate to the creative vision and to the actual usable interface
- Innovate, innovate, innovate to drive disruptive digital customer experiences
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in User Experience, Interaction, or similar digital experience design field of study, or demonstrable equivalent work experience in user experience design
- Experience in selling enterprise software applications like e-commerce- or ERP-solutions
- Demonstrable expertise in digital design and usability principles, issues, and user research techniques
- Deep working knowledge of Axure
- High level of dependability and accountability
- Ability to work within project teams in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written (i.e., writing, editing, and proofing) and oral communication skills
- Insane level of attention to detail
- Able to take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion
- Excitement about the industry and the future of digital experiences
- Legitimate desire to be part of the solution, not part of the problem
- Experience in an ecommerce environment either in-house or in-agency
- Strong portfolio with examples of mobile experience design (optimized, responsive, adaptive, native app, or all of the above)