SAP Hybris solutions provide omnichannel customer engagement and commerce software that allows organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real time. The solutions deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and help sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through their state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, SAP Hybris solutions have helped some of the world’s leading organizations attract, retain and grow a profitable customer base.
SAP Hybris software for customer engagement and commerce provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Some exposure to Responsive Design
- Good understanding and knowledge in CSS Frameworks like: Twitter Bootstrap
- Understanding/Exposure to Java Server Pages and JSTL
- Basic knowledge of Image Manipulation Tooling like: PHOTOSHOP, GIMP
- Experience of Version Control Systems like: SVN, GIT
- Some knowledge of Issue Tracking Systems like Jira
- Very good English Language