hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. Now backed through the acquisition by SAP, we continue to embrace innovative technology and new ideas, and are working on moving commerce to the cloud. At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
To further strengthen this new development initiative, hybris is looking for a front-end developer who is passionate about solving problems, wants to work on developing single page application concepts and create user-friendly products for commerce, based on modern cloud technology. Come join us and help us evolve commerce in the cloud!
- Create unit tests using Jasmine
- Develop cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible code
- Work closely with UX designers to implement requirements that match wireframes and visuals (.psd)
- Work within an agile and globally distributed team, in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (2+ years of degree relevant experience)
- Have solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Source Control Management tools (preferably Git)
- Ability to work in agile software development environment
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Experience developing apps using NodeJS and related tools
- Experience with e-commerce development
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with responsive and/or adaptive web development techniques
- Send us code samples via Github or BitBucket
- Send us examples of your projects and highlight your personal contribution