With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As a Technical Writer you will be based in our Gliwice office, you will work closely with developers, project managers, and technical writers, based in Gliwice, Munich, London and Montreal.
- Your Responsibilities
In this technical oriented position you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Research, edit, review and update product documentation in English
- Publish and maintain documents within the hybris Wiki
- Coordinate documentation subprojects in close cooperation with subject matter experts, product managers and authors
- Provide communication expertise and editing support to authors of different departments in creating all kinds of internal and external documents
- Contribute to definition and monitoring of internal documentation standards
- Your Qualifications
Ideal candidates for this role with have the following:
- 1+ year of proven experience in technical writing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical documentation, computer sciences or information technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Ability to present complex concepts for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interest in new technologies
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and user orientation
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
If so, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Technical Writer.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.