hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Organize and conduct trainings for international clients
- Train and develop hybris employees
- Participate proactively in the creation of new training courses
- Structure, create and maintain necessary training documents and related material
- Cooperate closely with our product management and software development departments to keep your knowledge of hybris products and technology up to date
- Your Qualifications
- A university degree in computer science or equivalent qualification
- Experience with giving classroom training courses (particularly very technical ones)
- Excellent knowledge of as many of the following as possible: Java / JEE, OO, SQL, ORM, Spring, Design Patterns
- Ideally, experience with e-Commerce or PIM (Product Information Management)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to bring together information for high-level training courses (digital & print media, other courses, information from colleagues)
- An open, friendly personality with good organization skills and willingness to learn
- Team spirit
- Good analytical and narration skills
Please apply at: email@example.com referring to Technical Trainer - Canada.