hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Brazil office in Sao Paolo!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Under the supervision of the Director, Professional Services West, hybris is searching for 2 Technical Consultants to join it’s team.
- Here is the list of challenges you will face
- As a Software Technical Consultant, you will work directly with client and partner organizations requiring expert level technical assistance. You must be able to take instruction and learn from more senior team members and well as contribute back your increasing expertise to our group. The Technical Consultant works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on product implementation, enhancement, integration, or audit/review projects. The Technical Consultant is expected to provide clients and partners with deep product expertise and real world experience that, together, can realize the full potential of the technology to meet the client’s strategic and business objectives.
- Project complexity may vary from fairly straightforward to moderately complex, with single or multiple products and involve multiple environments (web, application, database servers). Work efforts focus primarily on delivering architectural, technical design, development and deployment services on engagements ranging from short-term consulting on a client/partner project team to full life-cycle implementation projects. Duties may be performed at customer’s site. Operates under minimal supervision on medium to large size projects involving multiple products and/or platforms.
- Required profile
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in Software design, systems integration and software development or consulting
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team (remote), and to meet deadlines
- Experience in JAVA Object Oriented programming is required
- Experience with J2EE and Multi-Tier Internet Architecture is an asset
- Experience in the e-Commerce industry is an asset
- Knowledge of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (DBMS), HTTP, HTML and XML is required
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com referring to Technical Consultant - Brazil.
We look forward to meeting you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!
3rd Party Recruiting/Sales calls will not be accepted
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.