hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Your Responsibilities
- Work with development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments
- Work with the support team to determine how the applications are supported in production, including system performance and monitoring
- Provide in depth technical knowledge of hybris platform and products
- Support successful project implementation phase on a technical level
- Manage technical and non functional requirements
- Support workshops with ICT people
- Initiate and execute technical reviews
- Your Qualifications
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or work experience
- Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer facing and SLA- driven environment
- Excellent knowledge in OO software architecture/design
- At least 2 years of experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience in front end and framework technologiess
- Must be used to working to standards
- Previous customer facing experience
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment
- Very good English language skills (verbal & written)
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Technical Consultant.