hybris is running a world-wide, 24/7/365 support operation, with focus on troubleshooting and problem solving in collaboration with our implementation partners. Our highly trained engineers provide 3rd-level support to technical consultants and developers, who implement some of the largest e-commerce sites on the planet. Your job is to ensure flawless Product Support for the Americas region.
This opening is particularly suited for candidates with a strong technical background who have made leadership experience and would like to advance their career to the next level.
- Your Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Growth: recruiting, onboarding, training
- Business processes: definition, improvement, monitoring, documentation
- Daily business: work prioritization, work scheduling
- De-escalation: verbal and written communication with partners and customers on a technical and non-technical level; representing the company in political situations
- Collaboration with other Support Managers
- Extensive networking inside hybris and the hybris partner landscape
- Regular, but not frequent travelling (<10%)
- Your Qualifications
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, required (MBA a plus)
- Leadership experience
- Several years of hands-on experience in software development required, using Java as main implementation language
- Working knowledge of web application development with Java
- Experience in a leading Service role
- Experience in the e-Commerce or PCM/PIM area
- Experience in international projects, internationalized application development, or globally operating companies
- Excellent English language skills (spoken & written)
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational talent
- Can-do attitude
The candidate must be available to perform an afternoon shift between 12pm – 8pm on daily basis.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org refer to Support Manager.