hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in Boston we need your help – now!
hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
This role reports to the Director of Business Consulting. A willingness to travel is required, primarily in North America but open to travel beyond if and when required.
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide expert strategic and operational business advice to hybris Customers
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of best practice for eCommerce and Omni-channel
- Deliver highly practical business consulting reports to Customers
- Design and conduct fact-finding workshops with Customers
- Work with other hybris consulting teams (Professional Services, Enterprise Services) to develop and deliver 360-degree engagements with hybris Customers
- Promote the hybris business consulting practice and win new consulting engagements
- Your Qualities
- Confident and engaging presenter, comfortable at C-level
- Strategic and visionary, and able to communicate that vision
- Numerate and details-focused
- Capacity to absorb large quantities of information, and succinctly summarize it
- Your Qualifications
- University degree in business studies (or similar), comparable education or job experience
- And/or at least 5-7 years relevant sector experience
- Ideally experience in eCommerce (either as practitioner or consultant)
- Previous customer facing experience, preferably working with business users
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Strong organizational and solution oriented working style
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint
- Independent and flexible self-starter with little need for guidance and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Willingness to travel, primarily in North America but open to travel beyond if and when required
Please apply at: email@example.com and refer to Strategic Business Consultant.