hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in Montreal!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
The Solution Manager will support the targeted markets (B2B, B2C, B2B2C) and functions (Search, MDM/PCM, OMS, In-Store, Mobile, and more) across deployment models for on premise and cloud. This role will include responsibility for market research, analysis and strategy planning, requirements definition of new features, enhancements and solutions, and cross-functional coordination of all release readiness and go-to-market plans throughout the life cycle of the solution portfolio.
- Your Responsibilities
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the hybris solution portfolio including related SAP and partner offerings
- Take ownership for analyzing overall market opportunity, documenting the competitive landscape, and quantifying solution business value for targeted markets and functions
- Collaborate with customers, partners and internal hybris resources to develop, prioritize, and document business requirements for targeted markets and functions
- Develop solution launch/release and demand generation plans with Corporate Marketing, perform tactical execution of specific marketing tasks as needed
- Implement and maintain solution management communication, review, and reporting schedules
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Ability to be creative as well as analytical, organized, and detail oriented
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent work ethic and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Customer-centric attitude toward both external and internal customers.
- Project or program management experience
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills with intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven technical aptitude that allows for translation of technical concepts into non-technical concepts, and vice-versa for both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed environment
- Permanent residency or citizenship in hybris core countries of US/UK/Canada/Germany/Poland where main counterparts for solution management and internal partners are located
- Experience with eCommerce technology, preferably on a global basis
- Experience in at least one targeted vertical – retail, food and consumer products, industrial manufacturing or wholesaling, telecommunications, digital media/gaming
hybris promotes an accountable culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to in building gym and excellent supplementary benefits
Are you passionate and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com and mentioning the title of Solution Manager, Global Solutions Management.
We look forward to meeting you!
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in hybris!
3rd party recruiting/sales calls will not be accepted.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.