With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
In this position you are a member of our sales team with focus on Hong Kong. You will significantly support the sales process with tailor-made product presentations and product information. Being the interface between sales and technical consultants you’ll translate needs and expectations into realistic specifications. The job includes regular travelling on a day-to-day-basis.
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide e-commerce-consulting to prospects, partners and internal sales
- Design individual business models and emphasize business benefits
- Respond to documents like RFP´s, system sizing etc. in close cooperation with our sales experts
- Accomplish individual cost-benefit analysis
- Demonstrate our software solution in front of prospects, existing clients and partners
- Provide technical information and supervision to our partners and clients
- Design, prepare and give training at customer’s site to guarantee consistent knowhow transfer
- Coordinate a smooth interaction of Sales and Service Delivery
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Experience in selling enterprise software applications like e-commerce- or ERP-solutions
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-applications in general
- IT-Basics in Web-Technologies (HTML, XML, Java, CSS)
- Good presentation skills, also to large audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Englishand Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Other Language skills welcome
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Solution Engineer Hongkong (Presales).
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.