hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in our Chicago office!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As a Solution Engineer focused on Digital Commerce Solutions, you are a member of our America’s Solution Engineering team. You are experienced and passionate about the Digital Industries and have a background in providing technology solutions to Media, Software, Gaming or Services organizations. You understand the unique differences between selling physical goods online vs monetizing digital goods & services.
Our ideal candidate will be located in the heart of the New York City media industry in order to collaborate closely with our sales team, prospects and clients in that area. Strong candidates anywhere in the Eastern or Central Time Zone will also be considered.
You will significantly support the sales process with tailor-made product presentations and product information. Being the interface between sales and technical consultants you’ll translate needs and expectations into realistic specifications. The job includes regular travelling on a day-to-day-basis (up to 60%, less for those located in NYC).
- Your Responsibilities
- Focus on growing our business in the Digital industries – Media, Software, Gaming & Services
- Become an expert on the hybris product for Digital Commerce and work closely to support our Product Management team focused on Digital Commerce.
- Understand the unique competitive landscape of technology offerings in Digital Commerce, including commerce platforms and subscription billing providers.
- Provide e-commerce-consulting to prospects, partners and internal sales
- Design individual business models and emphasize business benefits
- Respond to documents like RFP´s, system sizing etc. in close cooperation with our sales experts
- Accomplish individual cost-benefit analysis
- Demonstrate our software solution in front of prospects, existing clients and partners
- Provide technical information and supervision to our partners and clients
- Coordinate a smooth interaction of Sales and Service Delivery
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- Experience as Solution Engineer with Digital Software
- Affinity to e-Commerce and Web-applications in general
- IT-Basics in Web-Technologies (HTML, XML, Java, CSS)
- Good presentation skills, also to large audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Other Language skills welcome
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational skills
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Solution Engineer, Digital Commerce Solutions
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.