We are looking for
As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Montreal office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
For the past twelve years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys’R’Us, Reebok, and Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris Multichannel Suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
hybris develops innovative software to serve customers in areas like product information management, e-commerce and database publishing. A dedicated network of partners delivers customized implementations of hybris software solutions to an ever growing number of clients around the globe.
- Your Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain manual test cases
- Automate and execute regression tests
- Proactively communicate test results to all stakeholders
- Design appropriate test data
- Monitor test results from a continuous integration system
- Actively perform the role of software tester in an agile development team
- Participate in review activities
- Evaluate and integrate software quality tools into the quality process
- Actively improve hybris’ software quality processes
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Proven experience in testing of medium to large software systems, preferably web applications. Knowledge of e-commerce systems is of advantage
- Familiarity with agile development and testing methodologies
- Practical experience in a modern programming or scripting language
- Good understanding of test automation. Practical experience is of advantage.
- Familiarity with bug tracking and continuous integration tools
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills
What we offer
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.Are you interested?
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to Software Tester (m/f).